SHANNON, Miss. (WTVA) — Three Lee County high school seniors signed up for work internships with local construction companies.
The students, two from Shannon and one from Mooreville, will get hands-on experience as interns with Maloney Construction and Century Construction.
Educators would like to provide this kind of opportunity for more students.
"If any company wants to reach out to us at Shannon and Lee County, please give us a call," said Shannon High School career coach Dee Coleman. "We have students for every field."
- Lee County students sign up for work internships
- Booneville native accepts internship with Mayo Clinic
- Lee County church sign accidentally damaged
- Lee County, Oxford closing roads for work
- Lee County road closing for night work
- Lee County students showcase their artwork
- Project SEARCH providing internships at NMMC for group of Tupelo students
- MDOT: Work begins on Gloster in Lee County
- Lee County bridge work to temporarily close road
- Repair work to temporarily close Lee County bridge