UPDATE: As of Wednesday, March 21, this roadway is now open to all thru traffic.
See the original post below.
LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A road in Lee County will be closed this week.
County Road 520 will be closed to all through traffic starting Monday, March 19. It will reopen Friday, March 23, weather permitting.
This is due to a cross drain replacement and relocation of an Atmos gas line.
The closing is in the Brewer Community.
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens
- UPDATE: Endville Road reopens
- Lee County road closed due to landslide
- Lee County road closed until further notice
- Lee County, Oxford closing roads for work
- Lee County road closing for night work
- UPDATE: Union County highway reopened after mudslide
- UPDATE: Columbus road reopens after dump truck hits power lines
- UPDATE: Mooreville road reopened after months of work
- UPDATE: Barnes Crossing Road in Tupelo reopened after gas leak