Update 06/131/18 11:15 a.m. - Lee County Sheriff Jim Johnson confirms officers are still searching for Glen Best.
See original article below.
LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Lee County officers are looking for a missing man, last seen on Sunday.
Lee County Sheriff Jim Johnson confirms a missing person's report was filed today, June 12, for Glen Best, 29.
Best was last seen Sunday, June 10, sometime near 1 p.m.
He worked as a landscaper and said he was going to finish a mowing job on Sunday, but never returned. Sheriff Johnson says Best's roommate, family and employer have not seen or heard from him since.
Sheriff Johnson says officers are following a few leads and says Best could be in the Shannon/Nettleton area.
Anyone with information is urged to contact the Lee County Sheriff's Department at 662-841-9041 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-8477.
- UPDATE: Search continues for missing man in Lee County
- UPDATE: Search continues for missing Itawamba teen
- UPDATE: Missing Lee County woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Lee County woman found
- UPDATE: Search continues for missing girl in Chickasaw County
- West Point man missing; family continue searching
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens
- Missing child recovered in Lee County
- UPDATE: Monroe County deputies continue search for stabbing suspect
- 31-year-old man reported missing in Lee County