CLAY COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Lee County man is behind bars in Clay County for drug possession.
Baron Neal, 51, of Belden, was arrested today, December 3, on Happy Hollow Road in northern Clay County.
His arrest was the result of a traffic stop by Clay County deputies.
Neal is charged with the possession of methamphetamine, possession of paraphernalia, and faces several traffic violations.
He remains in jail on a $6,655.50 bond, as well as a hold for the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Lee County man arrested for drugs in Clay County
- Drug arrests made in Clay County
- Drug arrest made following Clay County pursuit
- Houston man arrested for drugs in Clay County
- Men face drug charges in Clay County
- UPDATE: Second drug suspect arrested in Lee County
- One arrested, one wanted following Lee County drug bust
- Clay County traffic stop nets four arrests
- UPDATE: Suspect in Clay County holdup arrested
- MBN searching for Clay County man who fled from arrest