CLAY COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Lee County man is behind bars in Clay County for drug possession.
Baron Neal, 51, of Belden, was arrested today, December 3, on Happy Hollow Road in northern Clay County.
His arrest was the result of a traffic stop by Clay County deputies.
Neal is charged with the possession of methamphetamine, possession of paraphernalia, and faces several traffic violations.
He remains in jail on a $6,655.50 bond, as well as a hold for the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Lee County man arrested for drugs in Clay County
- Drug arrest made following Clay County pursuit
- Drug arrests made in Clay County
- Houston man arrested for drugs in Clay County
- Men face drug charges in Clay County
- One arrested, one wanted following Lee County drug bust
- UPDATE: Second drug suspect arrested in Lee County
- Two Lee County men arrested on drug charges
- Clay County traffic stop nets four arrests
- UPDATE: Suspect in Clay County holdup arrested