LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) -The Tupelo Haunted Castle hosted a Christmas themed Haunted House on Friday night.
One of the owners said that this is being used as an experiment to see if people enjoy it.
"The walk through is the bare bones of our October haunted house that we have reworked mechanically and decorated it for Christmas so you still have a lot of the same stuff but some new stuff as well," said Derek Harris, one of the co-owners of the castle.
The house will resume on Saturday starting at 7 pm.
- Lee County haunted house hosts “Nightmare after Christmas”
- Firefighters battle Lee County house fire
- Family escapes Lee County house fire
- Special needs groups get spooked at Columbus haunted house
- Lee County supervisors host State of the County
- Driver killed in Lee County Christmas Day crash identified
- Lee County to host storm spotter training this week
- 11 vehicles involved in Columbus traffic nightmare
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens
- Fire destroys Lee County home