LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - According to the Mooreville Fire Department, a family of five lost their home in an early morning house fire Thursday morning. It happened on Highway 371 near the Itawamba/Lee County line.
The fire department said when they responded around 2:00 in the morning, the house was fully engulfed in flames.
No injuries were reported, but the house is considered a total loss.
It appears the family did lose one of three dogs in the blaze.
The Richmond Fire Department is setting up a clothing drive. Those wishing to help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This story will be updates as new information becomes available.
— Kayla Thompson (@KThompsonTV) June 28, 2018
- Family loses home in overnight house fire
- Overnight fire destroys Mantachie home
- Overnight fire destroys Lee County home
- Overnight fire destroys Prentiss County home
- Lowndes County home destroyed in overnight fire
- One person injured in overnight house fire
- House damaged in overnight fire in Tupelo
- One person dies in overnight house fire
- Tupelo firefighters respond to overnight house fire
- Church destroyed in overnight fire