TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A weekend crash has claimed the life of a young woman from Saltillo.
The one-vehicle crash happened Saturday on County Road 1460, according to the Lee County Sheriff’s Department.
The vehicle appeared to have left the roadway and struck a tree, the sheriff's department reported.
A female occupant was transported to the North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She has since passed away.
Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green identified the person as Ally Grace Johnson, 19.
- Lee County crash claims life of Saltillo teenager
- Car accident in Lowndes County claims life of teenager
- UPDATE: Saltillo woman killed in Lee County collision
- Tippah County crash claims the life of Pontotoc County man
- Crash claims life of New Albany motorcyclist
- Lee County Sheriff: Help needed locating two teenagers
- Calhoun County crash claims life of Bruce woman
- Itawamba County crash claims life of Meridian man
- Crash claims life of Chickasaw County sheriff's deputy
- Teenager dies in Clay County crash