TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A Columbus woman has been identified as the person who was killed in a weekend wreck in Lee County.
Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green identified the woman as Jessica Wiggs, 26.
The two-vehicle crash happened Sunday afternoon on County Road 300.
Green said Wiggs was the driver of one of the two vehicles that collided head-on.
Wiggs was restrained, according to Green, and she was pronounced dead at the scene.
Three children were traveling with her.
Two children were taken to Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital in Memphis.
The third child was taken to the North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.
- Lee County coroner identifies victim of weekend crash
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies victim of fatal Lee County fire
- Coroner identifies victim of fatal Lee County collision
- Coroner identifies victim of fatal Lee County fire
- Coroner identifies Tupelo shooting victim
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies Monroe County shooting victims
- Monroe County coroner identifies homicide victim
- Leflore County coroner identifies victim of small plane crash
- Victim identified in Lee County single-vehicle crash
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies deceased Lowndes County inmate