TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Lee County has closed a bridge on County Road 520 in the Brewer Community.
The bridge is estimated to reopen on Jan. 6, 2020, weather permitting.
Lee County Road Manager Tim Allred said emergency repairs are being made, per state recommendation.
The bridge is closed to all traffic.
- Lee County closes bridge in Brewer community, emergency repairs being made
- Lee County bridge closed for repairs
- Workers begin repairs on Lee County bridge
- Repair work to temporarily close Lee County bridge
- Lee County to temporarily close bridge for repair work
- Lee County bridge closed, in need of repairs
- Oktibbeha County bridge closed for repairs
- Monroe County bridge closes in Bartahatchie community
- Part of Highway 6 closed for repairs in Lee County
- Bridge repairs to close Oktibbeha County road for 4-6 months