LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – A Lee County bridge is now closed to all traffic for repairs.
According to Lee County Supervisor Billy Joe Holland, this is on County Road 520, just west of Highway 6.
He says the closure began Monday, November 13 and will last for approximately 30 days, weather permitting.
- Lee County bridge closed for repairs
- Repair work to temporarily close Lee County bridge
- Lee County to temporarily close bridge for repair work
- Oktibbeha County bridge closed for repairs
- Part of Highway 6 closed for repairs in Lee County
- Lee County bridge work to temporarily close road
- Bridge closed in Calhoun County
- Lee County road repair could take more than a month
- Lee County road closed until further notice
- Lee County, Oxford closing roads for work