LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – A Lee County bridge is now closed to all traffic for repairs.
According to Lee County Supervisor Billy Joe Holland, this is on County Road 520, just west of Highway 6.
He says the closure began Monday, November 13 and will last for approximately 30 days, weather permitting.
- Lee County bridge closed for repairs
- Workers begin repairs on Lee County bridge
- Repair work to temporarily close Lee County bridge
- Lee County to temporarily close bridge for repair work
- Lee County bridge closed, in need of repairs
- Oktibbeha County bridge closed for repairs
- Lee County closes bridge in Brewer community, emergency repairs being made
- Part of Highway 6 closed for repairs in Lee County
- Bridge repairs to close Oktibbeha County road for 4-6 months
- Lee County bridge work to temporarily close road