Editor's Note: This article was modified on Aug. 20 to include the UPDATE link.
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Help is needed in locating two teenagers in Lee County.
The Lee County Sheriff’s Department identifies them as Haley Patterson, 14, and Mason McGillivray, 15.
UPDATE - Mason McGillivray found in St. Louis
Both are considered runaways, and they may be traveling in a 2002 white Chevrolet Geo Tracker with a Pontotoc County license plate - PNB 3131.
According to the sheriff's department, they have reportedly been seen in the Mooreville and Pontotoc areas.
Patterson has brown hair and blue eyes.
McGillivray has dark hair.
Both are approximately 5 feet 3 inches tall.
Anyone with information can contact the Lee County Sheriff’s Department at 662-680-5766 or contact 911.
- Lee County Sheriff: Help needed locating two teenagers
- Prentiss County sheriff thanks volunteers, staff in locating missing teenager
- Sheriff: Teenager wounded in Monroe County shooting
- Lee County crash claims life of Saltillo teenager
- Sheriff expresses concerns about Lee County jail
- Lee County sheriff warns of phone scam
- Lee County Sheriff's Department investigates chase
- Sheriff issues warning about Lee County scam
- Lee County sheriff warns about scam
- Lee County sheriff's deputies capture murder suspect