LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – The Lee County School District will use two of its built-in “snow days” to make up for the days missed from the recent bout of winter weather.
Instead of having the day off, students will be in class on Monday, February 19, which is President’s Day and again on Monday, April 2, the day after Easter.
Students of the district did not report to class from January 16-18 due to snow and ice.
- Lee County School District sets weather make-up days
- Lee County School District closed Monday and Tuesday
- Sheriff looks for more officers in Lee County School District
- Lee County School District gives warning about fraudulent calls
- Lee County Schools offer reduced lunches
- Soft lockdown of Lee County schools lifted
- Noxubee County School District holds public meeting
- Voters approve Lafayette County School District bond
- Booneville School District making changes to improve student safety
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens