LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Road work is set to begin in Lee County this week.
Both the entrance and exit ramps on US 45 north at County Road 520 will be closed for night work.
Crews will be resurfacing.
The work begins Tuesday at 6:00 p.m. It is expected to be completed by Wednesday morning.
- Lee County road closing for night work
- Lee County, Oxford closing roads for work
- Lee County bridge work to temporarily close road
- Lee County road closed until further notice
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens
- Lee County road closed due to washed out culvert
- Road to be closed Monday in south Lee County
- Section of Lee County road to temporarily close next week
- Lee County plans to close a road starting Monday
- Repair work to temporarily close Lee County bridge