LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - The Mississippi Department of Transportation closed a section of State Route 178 due to a landslide.
State Route 178 is closed between State Route 371 and Treeside Drive.
A detour is in place.
- Lee County road closed due to landslide
- Lee County road closed due to washed out culvert
- Lee County road closed until further notice
- Lee County, Oxford closing roads for work
- Lee County road closing for night work
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens
- Road to be closed Monday in south Lee County
- Section of Lee County road to temporarily close next week
- Lee County plans to close a road starting Monday
- Lee County bridge work to temporarily close road