(WTVA) - A couple of roads will be closed next week so work can be done.
Lee County will close County Road 1557 from the north end and at Sunny Lane so a cross drain can be replaced.
Oxford will close Jefferson Avenue from North 11th Street to North 9th Street all of next week to relocate utilities.
That closure will run from March 11 through March 18.
- Lee County, Oxford closing roads for work
- Lee County road closing for night work
- Oxford road work begins today
- Lee County bridge work to temporarily close road
- Lee County road closed until further notice
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens
- Lee County road closed due to washed out culvert
- Lee County plans to close a road starting Monday
- Road to be closed Monday in south Lee County
- Section of Lee County road to temporarily close next week