VERONA, Miss. (WTVA) - An investigation is underway after a reported shooting in Verona.
The incident happened Monday near the corner of Johnson Avenue and 8th Street.
WTVA 9 News reached out to Verona Interim Police Chief Johnny Patterson, but we have not heard back from him yet.
Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green said she is investigating and will hopefully have more information on Tuesday.
Updated Article - Lee County Coroner: 50-year-old man killed in Verona shooting
- Lee County coroner investigating reported shooting
- Coroner identifies Lee County drowning victim
- Lee County Coroner: 50-year-old man killed in Verona shooting
- Lee County Sheriff's Department investigates shooting
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies victim of fatal Lee County fire
- Coroner identifies victim of fatal Lee County collision
- Lee County coroner identifies victim of weekend crash
- Coroner identifies victim of fatal Lee County fire
- Lee County coroner identifies 2 victims of fatal crash
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies Monroe County shooting victims