TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The Lee County Board of Supervisors approved the 2020 budget.
The Board unanimously approved the budget at Friday’s meeting
The new budget includes no new taxes, but the sheriff’s office will receive some help with the upkeep of the jail.
Improving voting machines for the disabled was also addressed.
These new voting machines are expected to be ready for the general election in November.
- Lee County Board of Supervisors approve budget
- Lee County Board of Supervisors to review new jail proposal
- Lee County supervisors discuss possible kratom ban
- Lee County supervisors host State of the County
- Noxubee County supervisor dies
- Supervisors defeat motion for Lee County jail expansion, sheriff responds
- School board approves $92 million budget for Tupelo schools
- State Auditor: Oktibbeha County Board of Supervisors under investigation
- Report: Oktibbeha County supervisors approve offer for property
- Columbus city council to approve, adopt budget