RED BAY, Ala. (WTVA) - Two men were caught on surveillance camera allegedly paying at stores using fraud checks.
The checks were used at a business in Red Bay and another in Belmont.
Law enforcement is asking for your help.
If you have any information, you're asked to call the Red Bay Police Department at 256-356-4455.
- Law enforcement search for men in fraud case
- Law enforcement search for escaped inmate
- Law enforcement searching for vehicle spotted near burglaries
- Pontotoc woman pleads guilty in fraud case
- Chase involving law enforcement ends with arrest
- Man charged after fleeing from law enforcement
- Law enforcement investigate fire at Walmart
- Chase with law enforcement ends in Derma
- Oktibbeha County investigators seek identities in credit card fraud case
- Two arrested in Webster County after law enforcement discovery