RED BAY, Ala. (WTVA) - Two men were caught on surveillance camera allegedly paying at stores using fraud checks.
The checks were used at a business in Red Bay and another in Belmont.
Law enforcement is asking for your help.
If you have any information, you're asked to call the Red Bay Police Department at 256-356-4455.
- Law enforcement search for men in fraud case
- Law enforcement search for escaped inmate
- Federal law enforcement serve multiple search warrants
- Law enforcement searching for vehicle spotted near burglaries
- Law enforcement working homicide case in Calhoun City
- Pontotoc woman pleads guilty in fraud case
- Tupelo police look to solve fraud case
- Chase involving law enforcement ends with arrest
- Man charged after fleeing from law enforcement
- Law enforcement investigate fire at Walmart