UPDATE 4/12/2018 - Itawamba County Investigator Jason Dickinson says the sheriff's department has made several arrests in the case of more than a dozen home burglaries in Prentiss and Itawamba counties.
ITAWAMBA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Investigators with the Prentiss County and Itawamba County sheriff's offices confirmed to WTVA that both are searching for a vehicle believed to be involved in 12 home burglaries.
According to Investigator Jason Dickinson with the Itawamba County Sheriff's Office, the vehicle was seen at the location of two burglaries in the county.
The exact locations of the burglaries are unknown at this time.
In Prentiss County, Investigator Tori Jumper says the vehicle is believed to be involved in 10 home burglaries. Items stolen range from guns to medicine.
Jumper says a witness reported the driver of the vehicle was a younger, white male with long hair.
If you see the vehicle, call the Prentiss County or Itawamba County sheriff's departments.
- Law enforcement searching for vehicle spotted near burglaries
- Law enforcement search for escaped inmate
- Lee County homeowner holds burglary suspect for law enforcement
- Chase involving law enforcement ends with arrest
- Man charged after fleeing from law enforcement
- Law enforcement investigate fire at Walmart
- Chase with law enforcement ends in Derma
- West Point police search for burglary suspect
- Two arrested in Webster County after law enforcement discovery
- Local law enforcement to help residents properly dispose prescription drugs