SKYLINE, Miss. (WTVA) - Law enforcement officers responded to a shooting in the Skyline community of Lee County.
The shooting happened at a tire store, A Plus Tires and Service, which was open for business at the time. The store is located along Highway 178.
Lee County Sheriff Jim Johnson reported two victims and two shooters. One victim was a shooter, he said.
Both victims were transported to the hospital. He later confirmed one victim died.
Investigators are locating surveillance video from the store.
- Lee County shooting victim dies
- UPDATE: Lee County investigators seek information from shooting victim
- Coroner identifies Lee County drowning victim
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Lee County shooting
- UPDATE: 1 killed in Lee County shooting
- Lee County Sheriff's Department investigates shooting
- Lee County coroner investigating reported shooting
- UPDATE: Tishomingo County fire victim dies
- Victim identified in Lee County single-vehicle crash
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies victim of fatal Lee County fire