IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - Twelve people were arrested in Tishomingo County in recent weeks on drug charges.
All twelve are charged with either selling drugs or or conspiracy to sell drugs.
In addition, the sheriff's department is working to get help for others who have been arrested for the first time on a felony drug possession charge and have a drug addiction.
Sheriff John Daugherty says the department's chaplain is trying to get those people into some rehabilitation facilities.
- Law enforcement in Tishomingo County arrest 12 on drug charges
- Tishomingo man faces drug charge
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County
- Two arrested in Tishomingo County drug case
- Three arrested in Tishomingo County drug bust
- Tishomingo County deputies arrest two on drug charges
- Former law enforcement officer arrested on drug charges
- Iuka man faces drug charge in Tishomingo County
- Booneville woman arrested for drugs in Tishomingo County
- Stranded motorist arrested for drugs in Tishomingo County