BLACKHAWK, Miss. (WTVA) -- Federal, state and local law enforcement are investigating a string of burglaries from central Mississippi to the Mississippi Delta.
Caroll County Sheriff Clint Walker said the latest burglary happened at the Dollar General store in Blackhawk Friday morning.
He said the burglars threw an object through the front door and then took cigarettes and other items from the store.
They are also accused of taking items from another store in Yazoo County Thursday night.
Walker added this same burglary crew hit several businesses in Attala, Holmes, Leake and Madison counties.
He said the burglars are considered armed and dangerous.
Now, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation are working with local law enforcement to identify and locate the whereabouts of the burglars.
The sheriff said to call his cell phone at 662-310-7233 or his office at 662-237-9283 if you have information on where the crooks can be found.
You can remain anonymous in reporting the information by calling Carroll County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
Remember, they only need your information and not your name. You can also be eligible for a cash reward.
- Law enforcement hope to bust multi-county burglary ring
- Two arrested in multi-county theft ring
- UPDATE: Two arrested for multi-county burglaries
- Lee County homeowner holds burglary suspect for law enforcement
- Law enforcement searching for vehicle spotted near burglaries
- Oktibbeha County law enforcement investigate shooting
- Chase involving law enforcement ends with arrest
- Law enforcement search for escaped inmate
- Man charged after fleeing from law enforcement
- Law enforcement investigate fire at Walmart