Editor's Note: This article has been modified to include the suspect's name and picture.
ITAWAMBA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Red Bay, Alabama, Police Chief Janna Jackson has released the name and picture of the man believed to have sped through an active road construction zone in his truck and failed to stop for officers.
He is identified as Charles Coleman Poores, 30, of Itawamba County, possibly from Thorn Road.
The chief said the truck that Poores may have been driving was left off of State Line Road in Itawamba County late Friday morning about six miles from Red Bay.
Law enforcement then started searching for the driver on foot.
You are asked to call police if you know where Poores can be found.
- Picture released of man sought by law enforcement from two states
- Driver sought after chase involving law enforcement in Golden Triangle
- Pictures released of Starkville church burglary suspects
- Man charged after fleeing from law enforcement
- Man arrested after high-speed chase with law enforcement
- Man killed by law enforcement during Neshoba County house fire
- Columbus man leads law enforcement on pursuit in Lowndes County
- Man charged with hitting a law enforcement officer
- Columbus man charged with not revealing information to law enforcement
- Columbus man surrenders to law enforcement after alleged assault, kidnapping