TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The Mall at Barnes Crossing is still seeing an increased number of customers the Sunday before the Christmas holiday.
Stores are providing sales, and it is too late to order gifts online.
The mall's general manager, Jeff Snyder, says they have seen many shoppers coming into stores this weekend.
“It’s been a very strong weekend on top of a strong season," Snyder said. "Retailers like J.C. Penny and other ones that have those special sales, and they’re lots of them. And they are really good for last minute shoppers because you can be at the wire and still save a lot of money.”
- Last-minute shopping continues before Christmas
- Stores prepare for last-minute Christmas shoppers
- Black Friday shopping hours
- Stabbing happens minutes after shooting in Pontotoc
- Tupelo Christmas parade: 'A Community Christmas'
- USPS offers help for last-minute tax filers
- Pawn shop owner tired of break-ins
- Juvenile arrested following pawn shop burglary
- Beware of common holiday shopping scams
- Chop shop in Myrtle shut down