STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Lake Little’s brothers remember her as an outgoing, powerful, daring and fearless person.
Layton and Patton Little said she enjoyed doing her favorite hobbies, which included flying planes.
Layton said Lake was considered a student pilot at the time of the Ole Miss Golf Course plane crash.
The Saturday crash claimed her life.
She was set to take her check flight on July 10 to obtain her private pilot license, he said
Patton and Layton Little said they have unanswered questions about the crash but are focused on funeral arrangements.
- Lake Little's family talks about her legacy
- Family, community gather at Lake Little's visitation
- Community remembers Lake Little
- Exceptionally large 'Pink Legacy' diamond sells for $50 million at Christie's
- UPDATE: Missing boater found in Grenada Lake
- UPDATE: Enid Lake drowning ruled accidental
- Officials search for missing Pickwick Lake deckhand
- Report: Man drowns in Sardis Lake
- Man drowns near Enid Lake while fishing
- Funeral arrangements announced for Lake Little