OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - An investigation into burglaries of unoccupied homes in Lafayette County ends with an arrest.
Lafayette County Investigator Alan Wilburn says Karen Hynous, 54, of the Paris community, faces four counts of burglary.
She was accused of breaking into four homes during the weekend in the Paris area of Lafayette County.
Wilburn says she removed small items left in the homes like dishes and some small furniture pieces.
Hynous is currently free on a $30,000 bond.
- Lafayette woman charged with burglaries
- Woman charged with burglary of Oxford salon
- Police charge woman with burglary in Starkville
- Florida woman charged for Caledonia auto burglary
- Woman charged with auto burglary, false pretense
- Woman charged with Lowndes County burglary
- Lafayette County man charged with Christian center burglaries
- Woman wanted following auto burglary
- Uninvited woman accused of burglary
- Two charged with auto burglary
Scroll for more content...