OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - A multi-vehicle wreck near Oxford sent one person to the hospital and another man to jail.
The Mississippi Highway Patrol is investigating the Saturday evening crash that happened on Highway 30.
Trooper spokesman Sgt. Marvin Baird said three vehicles were involved.
One person was transported to a Memphis, Tennessee, hospital.
Chase Lowry, 29, was booked into the Lafayette County jail for aggravated DUI.
- Lafayette County wreck lands man in jail for aggravated DUI
- Report: Man jailed for aggravated DUI in Starkville
- West Point man charged with aggravated assault
- Starkville man arrested for aggravated assault
- Auto burglary lands Oxford man in jail
- Shooting lands Aberdeen man in jail
- WANTED: Alabama man wanted for aggravated assault in Lowndes County
- Chickasaw County man loses appeal in aggravated assault case
- Oktibbeha County man faces four counts of aggravated assault
- Prentiss County roadside stop lands man in jail for drugs