KOSCIUSKO, Miss. (WTVA) - Kosciusko police are searching for two shoplifting suspects.
One suspect is identified as Leigh Ann Brogan. The other suspect is identified as Robert Eugene Todd.
Investigator Greg Collins says both are from Lauderdale County.
They are accused of stealing approximately $700 worth of merchandise from the local Walmart on August 15.
Anyone with any information about their location is urged to contact the Kosciusko Police Department at 662-289-3131 or Crime Stoppers at 601-388-8477.
- Kosciusko police search for shoplifting suspects
- Kosciusko police searching for wanted man
- Chickasaw deputies search for shoplifting suspect
- Police investigate Kosciusko bank scam
- West Point police seek shoplifting suspect
- UPDATE: Kosciusko shooting suspects now in custody
- Florida carjacking suspects crash in Kosciusko
- Police seek ID's in Kosciusko scam
- Kosciusko police seek ID of woman
- Police arrest man accused of mall shoplifting