KOSCIUSKO, Miss. (WTVA) – A Kosciusko police officer received minor injuries after his patrol car rolled over on its top.
The incident happened Monday night as police were responding to a residence on Wells Street for an emergency call.
The accident happened while they were in-route on Knox Road, reports BreezyNews.com.
Kosciusko Police Chief Herbert Dew says the officer was taken to a local hospital and has bumps and bruises.
When asked what caused the wreck, Dew says it is under investigation to officially determine the cause.
- Kosciusko police officer receives minor injuries in wreck
- Minor injury in Lowndes County wreck
- Police investigate Kosciusko bank scam
- Vehicle drags Amory police officer; treated for minor injuries
- Police seek ID's in Kosciusko scam
- Kosciusko police seek ID of woman
- Kosciusko police searching for wanted man
- Kosciusko police search for shoplifting suspects
- No injuries in Sherman wreck
- Vehicle rolls over, minor injuries reported