(WTVA) – Kimberly-Clark has announced it will cut about 13 percent of its workforce globally or at least 5,000 jobs to reduce costs.
The company makes Huggies diapers and Kleenex tissues. It also has a manufacturing facility in Corinth. However, the locations affected are unknown.
The company plans to close or sell 10 of its 91 production factories worldwide.
- Kimberly-Clark to cut jobs worldwide
- Kimberly-Clark adding new jobs in Corinth expansion
- Ford will cut 7,000 white-collar jobs
- Job seekers attend Tupelo job fair
- EMCC hosts job fair
- Roy Clark, country guitar virtuoso, 'Hee Haw' star, has died
- Local furniture maker adding jobs
- Starkville woman cuts coworker with box-cutter
- Columbus city employee injured while cutting grass
- Bryant pledges support for cutting criminal punishments