CORINTH, Miss. (WTVA) - Manufacturer Kimberly-Clark is expanding in Corinth and creating 25 new jobs.
The company is expanding its facility by more than 45,000 square feet. It is also installing new technology to help in the manufacturing process.
Kimberly-Clark employs more than 300 people in Corinth.
The company's portfolio of brands includes Huggies, Kleenex, Scott, Cottonelle, Depend and Pull-Ups.
Hiring for the new full-time jobs is expected to begin later this year and openings will be posted at CareersATKC.com.
- Kimberly-Clark adding new jobs in Corinth expansion
- Kimberly-Clark to cut jobs worldwide
- Tecumseh creating jobs with Verona expansion
- Local furniture maker adding jobs
- Fire destroys Corinth business
- No injuries in Corinth fire
- CFO resigning from Corinth hospital
- ACCO Brands expansion creating jobs in Prentiss County
- Elvis Birthplace plans expansion
- Corinth police look for 'fishing' thief