Update - This article has been corrected to show November 23 as the correct date.
WEST POINT, Miss. (WTVA) - The famous "Kansas City Southern" Christmas train is expected to stop in North Mississippi this holiday season.
The company made the announcement and said the 18th annual holiday express will roll into West Point as one of its 22 stops in 27 days.
The Daily Times Leader reports visitors can board the train, visit with Santa and his elves and tour the six-car train for free. Meanwhile, the train will accept donations for the Salvation Army.
The train will be in West Point on November 23 at the Sam Wilhite Transportation Museum around 4 p.m.
- UPDATE: 'Kansas City Southern' Christmas train plans stop in West Point
- UPDATE: Arrests made for West Point shooting
- Traffic stop leads to drug charges for West Point woman
- West Point police give toys away before Christmas
- West Point police investigate stabbing
- UPDATE: Bond set for suspect in West Point shooting
- UPDATE: Bond set for West Point shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Fourth arrest made for West Point shooting
- UPDATE: West Point shooting leads to one arrest
- UPDATE: West Point police make second shooting arrest