WEST POINT, Miss. (WTVA) - The famous "Kansas City Southern" Christmas train is expected to stop in North Mississippi this holiday season.
The company made the announcement and said the 18th annual holiday express will roll into West Point as one of its 22 stops in 27 days.
The Daily Times Leader reports visitors can board the train, visit with Santa and his elves and tour the six-car train for free. Meanwhile, the train will accept donations for the Salvation Army.
The train will be in West Point on November 24th at the Sam Wilhite Transportation Museum around 4 p.m.
- "Kansas City Southern" Christmas train plans stop in West Point
- West Point police give toys away before Christmas
- Traffic stop leads to drug charges for West Point woman
- West Point police investigate stabbing
- West Point man charged with aggravated assault
- West Point police officer fired after investigation
- West Point man accused of burglary
- West Point experiences brief power outage
- Investigation continues into West Point shooting
- Investigation continues into West Point armed robbery