Photo Gallery 1 Images
CHICKASAW COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A K9 helped Chickasaw County officers make a meth arrest.
On Saturday, July 7, K9 Nagod sniffed out alleged meth from a vehicle on Madison Street in Houston.
Houston police and Chickasaw County deputies arrested Donny McGee, 37, of Houston.
This arrest was the result of a safety checkpoint on Madison Street.
During a search of McGee's vehicle, officers say they found meth.
McGee was charged with possession of meth.
The sheriff's department says this was Nagod's first felony drug bust.
- K9 helps make meth arrest in Chickasaw County
- New K9 Naygood to help Chickasaw County
- Chickasaw Drug arrests
- Officers make meth arrests in Tishomingo County
- Drug-related arrests made in Chickasaw County
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Chickasaw County stabbing
- Burglary arrest made in Chickasaw County
- Former Chickasaw Co. deputy arrested
- Indictiment sheds light on arrest of former Chickasaw County deputy
- 911 call leads to drug arrests in Chickasaw County