OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Oxford police arrested and charged a Pontotoc man after officers responded to the Square for a welfare check on a juvenile.
The incident happened on April 13. Police say the juvenile was transported to a hospital after reporting physical abuse.
Officers identified 24-year-old Anthony Powell as a suspect. He was arrested and taken to the Lafayette County jail for aggravated domestic violence and possession of child porn.
His bond was set at $150,000.
No further information was released by police.
- Pontotoc man charged with domestic violence in Oxford
- Oxford man arrested for domestic violence, assault
- Hattiesburg man charged with domestic violence in Oxford
- Police charge Pontotoc man with Oxford assault
- Ex-boyfriend charged with domestic violence, assault
- Man arrested for domestic violence in Columbus
- Pontotoc woman charged with false pretense in Oxford
- Police investigating school threats in Pontotoc, Oxford
- Judge tosses domestic violence charges against mayor, wife
- Man wanted in Itawamba County domestic violence case