STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) – Police arrest a juvenile for possessing a stolen firearm.
On Wednesday, November 15, a Starkville police officer was in the area of Peoples Street taking an auto burglary report.
While on the scene, the officer heard gunshots in the area of Brooksville Garden Apartments on Everglade Avenue, police report.
Police stopped a vehicle and charged a juvenile with the possession of a stolen firearm. The name of the juvenile was not released due to his or her age.
No further information was released by police concerning the arrest.
The person will be processed through youth court.
- Juvenile arrested for stolen firearm possession
- Starkville man charged with possession of stolen firearm
- Man charged with possessing stolen firearm in Starkville
- Welfare check discovers stolen firearm, arrest made
- Man charged with illegal possession of firearm
- Starkville police recover stolen firearms from juveniles, see a spike in car thefts
- Police: Stolen firearm found during traffic stop
- Starkville youth arrested for possession of stolen gun
- Two charged with possession of stolen vehicle
- Iuka man charged with possessing stolen property