FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) - The Itawamba County circuit clerk will return on Wednesday to continue the selection of a jury for a 2015 capital murder trial.
Demarco Kelly is facing a capital murder charge in the death of Andre Taylor of Mantachie in July of 2015.
Kelly is one of five who are facing charges in the case, the others have already been sentenced for lesser charges.
Investigators said the group entered Taylor's home, had an encounter with him, which led to the shooting.
- Jury selection extended for capital murder trial
- Jury finds capital murder suspect guilty
- Capital murder trial heading to closing arguments
- Jury selection goes slowly in SC dad's death penalty case
- Grand jury indicts former Oxford police officer on capital murder charge
- Jury finds Corinth man guilty of murder
- Jury finds man guilty of murder
- Court upholds ruling in capital murder appeal
- EMCC selects new president