WEST POINT, Miss. (WTVA) -- A Clay County Jury has found a man guilty of murder in a 2015 shooting death in Mantee.
The jury handed down the verdict this morning against Raheem Johnson, 23.
Prosecutors say Johnson did not shoot James "Fluffy" White, but was an accessory to his killing at a home on Dixie Road.
Following the verdict, Johnson was sentenced to life in prison.
He is currently being held in the Clay County jail.
- Jury finds Corinth man guilty of murder
- Jury finds man guilty of murder
- Jury finds capital murder suspect guilty
- Jury finds woman guilty in post office robbery
- UPDATE: Jury finds former Bruce teacher not guilty
- Tishomingo County jury finds man guilty of shooting at law enforcement officers
- Jury indicts man charged with murdering another at Columbus motel
- Jury selection extended for capital murder trial
- Man pleads guilty in Mantachie murder case
- Man pleads guilty in 2016 Columbus murder