FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) - Demarco Kelly has been found guilty of killing Andre Taylor in 2015.
The jury reached the guilty verdict unanimously Friday afternoon.
He was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
- Jury finds capital murder suspect guilty
- Jury finds Corinth man guilty of murder
- Jury finds man guilty of murder
- Jury selection extended for capital murder trial
- Capital murder suspect found guilty, sentenced to life in prison
- Capital murder suspect in Starkville Walmart shooting pleads not guilty
- Capital murder suspect pleads not guilty to murdering three men in Artesia
- Jury finds woman guilty in post office robbery
- UPDATE: Jury finds former Bruce teacher not guilty
- Man found guilty on two counts of capital murder