CORINTH, Miss. (WTVA) - A Corinth man has been found guilty in the stabbing death of a man during an argument in February of 2014.
District Attorney John Weddle says Jerry Dale Miller, 62, was convicted by an Alcorn County jury of second degree murder in the death of Gregory Scott.
Scott was stabbed after he confronted Miller about an argument he was having with two women he claimed were cyberstalking him through a DVD player.
Miller had smashed a DVD player on one woman's car and hit the other's car with a large rock.
Miller's attorney claimed his client was not guilty by reason of insanity.
The judge sentenced him to 30 years in prison.
- Jury finds Corinth man guilty of murder
- Jury finds man guilty of murder
- Corinth man pleads guilty to federal charges
- Jury finds woman guilty in post office robbery
- Corinth man pleads not guilty in counterfeit goods case
- Corinth man pleads not guilty to federal drug charges
- UPDATE: Two charged with capital murder in Corinth man's death
- Fire destroys Corinth business
- Corinth man charged with kidnapping in Tennessee
- Man arrested for drug trafficking in Corinth