TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A judge said a Baldwyn murder suspect is dangerous to society and gave her a $5 million bond.
Shawnie Young appeared in Lee County court Thursday morning.
Baldwyn Police suspect she killed Pamela Britt Tuesday afternoon. Police found Britt unresponsive in her carport on East Clayton Street.
Previous Article - Woman dead in Baldwyn, Police charge suspect with capital murder
Police charged Young with capital murder.
Police are not saying how Britt died. Investigators are waiting on autopsy results to determine her cause of death.
Britt worked at the Baldwyn U-Save grocery store. Someone placed flowers and a wreath at the store’s front door Wednesday in memory of her.
- Judge sets $5 million bond for Baldwyn capital murder suspect
- Judge sets $1 million bond for Tupelo murder suspect
- Woman dead in Baldwyn, Police charge suspect with capital murder
- Judge revokes bond for Starkville murder suspect
- Judge lowers bond for Itawamba murder suspect
- Judge denies bond for Columbus murder suspect
- UPDATE: Judge sets $10 million bond for Lee County murder suspect
- UPDATE: Louisville murder suspect returned, bond set
- UPDATE: Bond set for Grenada murder suspect
- Bond set for Lafayette County murder suspect