IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - A judge sentenced a Tishomingo man to serve 60 years in prison for a May 2018 shooting.
Brian Turner appeared in court on Monday after a Tishomingo County jury found him guilty on Thursday.
The jury convicted the 46-year-old of shooting at law enforcement officers in May 2018.
Turner is not eligible for early release or parole due to his habitual offender status, said District Attorney John Weddle.
- Judge sentences Tishomingo man to serve 60 years in prison
- Man serving life sentence dies at Mississippi prison
- Tishomingo man faces drug charge
- Man serving time in trooper's death dies in prison
- New Albany man sentenced to prison
- Man linked to multiple Tishomingo County burglaries
- Man dies in Tishomingo County crash
- Man dies In Tishomingo County wreck
- Tishomingo man accused of destroying cemetery headstones
- Hernando man found dead in Tishomingo County