WEST POINT, Miss. (WTVA) -- A West Point municipal judge has revoked the $250,000 bond of Jenerrio Demarco Jones.
Police Chief Avery Cook says Jones is accused of intimidating a witness in connection with the January 13th shooting of Travis Strong inside a 5th street home.
Jones was captured by the US Marshals in Memphis on January 22nd
He was charged with aggravated assault and given the $250,000 bond on January 22nd.
Jones is being held at the Clay County Jail with no bond.
- Judge revokes bond for shooting suspect
- Judge revokes bond for Starkville murder suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Verona shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Vardaman shooting suspect
- Judge: Eupora shooting suspect detained pending trial
- UPDATE: Noxubee shooting suspect appears before judge
- UPDATE: Bond denied for Motel 6 shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for suspect in West Point shooting
- UPDATE: Bond set for West Point shooting suspect
- Bond set for third West Point shooting suspect