OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - In federal court in Oxford Tuesday, a judge ordered Nathaniel Cole Breazeale to be detained pending trial.
Breazeale is accused of firing multiple shots near the Eupora High School band building back in March.
He now faces federal charges of possessing a weapon not registered to him, discharging/possessing a firearm in a school zone and possessing a firearm as a current drug user.
- Judge: Eupora shooting suspect detained pending trial
- Eupora shooting suspect plans to plead guilty
- UPDATE: Bond set for Eupora shooting suspect
- Judge orders Maryland shooting suspect to remain detained
- Federal judge sentences Eupora school shooter
- UPDATE: Suspect in custody after shooting near Eupora High School
- UPDATE: Bond set at $1 million for Eupora shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Eupora shooting suspect now faces federal charges
- Charges pending after deadly Baldwyn shooting
- Quick reaction was key during Eupora shooting