STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Some Oktibbeha County residents will be selected to participate in the Jessica Chambers murder retrial.
Oktibbeha County Circuit Court Clerk Tony Rook has been directed by a Panola County judge to draw a special jury pool of 300 people for the retrial of Quinton Tellis in the Jessica Chambers murder trial.
Tellis is accused of murdering Chambers in 2014.
Jurors did not reach a verdict in the first trial last fall.
- Jessica Chambers jurors to be pulled from Oktibbeha County
- Jurors begin deliberations in Jessica Chambers case
- UPDATE: Oktibbeha jurors selected to hear retrial of Quinton Tellis
- Unknown hitchhiker: Link to Jessica Chambers burning death?
- UPDATE: Judge declares mistrial in Jessica Chambers murder case
- Oktibbeha County wreck injures one
- Lane closures expected in Oktibbeha County
- Oktibbeha County bridge closed for repairs
- No injuries in Oktibbeha County house fire
- Report: Oktibbeha County fire coordinator under scrutiny