JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - The four-year-old victim of child abuse who died a week ago will be laid to rest Sunday in Natchez.
According to WLBT-TV, visitation for Armani Hill will be held Sunday from 4:30 until 6 p.m. at West Gate Funeral Home. Funeral services are scheduled for Sunday at 6 p.m at the funeral home.
Hill’s three-year-old sister Lailah was also severely beaten. She is out of the intensive care unit and responding well to treatment at a Jackson hospital.
Lakeisha Marie Jones, 25, the children’s mother, and 24-year-old James Christopher Anderson have both been arrested and charged.
They are both being held without bond at the Adams County Sheriff’s Department.
- Jackson toddler killed, funeral date released
- Joe Jackson, father of Michael Jackson, dies
- Funeral services set for Alabama officer killed in crash
- Funeral services set for young girl killed in boating accident
- Storms impact Jackson Zoo
- Manslaughter suspect's court date moved
- UPDATE: Columbus toddler's death ruled accidental
- Toddler falls out of inflatable, seriously injured
- President Trump cancels Jackson rally
- Funeral arrangements set for longtime journalist