FAWN GROVE, Miss. (WTVA) -- Traffic has resumed to normal pace after a truck jack-knifed on Interstate 22 in Itawamba County this morning.
The truck slid into the median of the interstate around 9:30 a.m.
No one was injured, but there was some impact in the area while crews worked to remove the truck from the median.
The scene was cleared by noon.
- Jack-knifed truck cases some travel issues on I22
- Natchez Trace issues travel advisory following storms
- Columbus man arrested for stolen truck case
- Natchez Trace installs signs to reduce travel of big trucks
- Robber pulls knife on Family Dollar employee
- Okolona native, and former NFL star Jack Gregory dies
- Man accused of pulling knife on store clerk in Tupelo
- Columbus fire truck in accident
- No injuries in truck fire
- Stolen truck crashed in Columbus