TISHOMINGO COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - An Iuka man faces a felony drug charge in Tishomingo County.
Jason Dewayne Thompson, 40, was arrested Friday, July 27 for felony possession of a controlled substance (meth).
Officers say Thompson was pulled over on Highway 25 for careless driving.
A search of his vehicle resulted in the deputy seizing a prescription bottle that contained alleged meth inside of it.
Thompson's bond was set at $1,500.
- Iuka man faces drug charge in Tishomingo County
- Tishomingo man faces drug charge
- Iuka man faces drug-related charge
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County
- Iuka man accused of making threats to Tishomingo County officials
- Iuka man accused of stealing SUV in Tishomingo County
- Tishomingo man arrested on drug charges
- Sex offender faces charge in Tishomingo County
- Tennessee man faces meth charge in Tishomingo County
- Iuka man charged with burglary, grand larceny