IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - An Iuka man is accused of possessing stolen property in Tishomingo County.
Jesse Jason Green, 39, faces the charge.
According to the Tishomingo County Sheriff’s Department, law enforcement located a vehicle that was recently reported stolen from the Corinth Walmart.
They say Green had left the vehicle on County Road 989 and was seen walking away from the vehicle.
It’s unclear if he is suspected of stealing the vehicle.
He also faces several other felony charges in Corinth, Prentiss County and Marion County, Alabama.
- Iuka man charged with possessing stolen property
- Iuka man arrested for illegal gun possession
- Iuka man faces drug-related charge
- Iuka man charged with burglary, grand larceny
- Iuka man charged for 2018 burglary
- Two charged with possession of stolen vehicle
- Stolen school property investigation
- Okolona man charged with possession of stolen truck
- Starkville man charged with possession of stolen firearm
- Man charged with possessing stolen gun in Oxford