IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - Tishomingo County investigators have charged an Iuka man with the burglary of a home.
On Oct. 3, 2018, a home on County Road 392 was burglarized. Approximately $2,500 worth of items were taken from the house.
Some of the items have been returned.
On Dec. 28, 2018, investigators charged Bently Lee Moss, 37, with burglary of a dwelling.
- Iuka man charged for 2018 burglary
- Iuka man charged with burglary, grand larceny
- Three arrested for burglary of Iuka church
- Iuka man faces drug-related charge
- Iuka man charged with possessing stolen property
- Iuka man faces drug charge in Tishomingo County
- Iuka man, Tennessee woman charged in death of her husband
- Iuka man sentenced for child sex activity
- Iuka man arrested for illegal gun possession
- Man arrested following weekend standoff in Iuka