IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - An Iuka man is accused of stealing an SUV in Tishomingo County.
Brandon Stacy, 26, is charged with felony taking of a motor vehicle.
The SUV, a Chevrolet Tahoe, was reported stolen on May 19 from a business in the area of County Road 995, according to Tishomingo County Sheriff John Daugherty.
The sheriff stated an off-duty Mississippi Department of Corrections (MDOC) probation officer saw Stacy the next day in the reported stolen SUV in Alcorn County.
MDOC officers and Tishomingo County sheriff’s deputies later apprehended him at the Magnolia Regional Health Center in Corinth.
Daugherty said Stacy could face more charges, pending the investigation.
- Iuka man accused of stealing SUV in Tishomingo County
- Iuka man accused of making threats to Tishomingo County officials
- Iuka man faces drug charge in Tishomingo County
- Men accused of stealing from Tishomingo County boats
- Tishomingo man accused of destroying cemetery headstones
- Iuka man accused of setting fire in Alabama
- Handcuffed man steals police SUV in Hamilton, AL
- Man linked to multiple Tishomingo County burglaries
- Man dies in Tishomingo County crash
- Man dies In Tishomingo County wreck